top of page

Commercial Drivers(CDL) Tax Services


Are you waiting in line too long at the DMV for your tag, or do you need help with fuel tax? Are you thinking about getting your authority to operate your own trucking company? Look no further, Roberts Accounting can help you with that.


We reconcile fuel receipts with fuel reports


MPG per unit reporting


We electronically file specialty taxes for truckers; IFTA Tax Return with required states, paper file the Personal Property Tax, and file Heavy Road Tax form 2290 (using a third party company) 


We complete the required paperwork for you to receive your tag for you or your company


We offer a Commercial Drivers legal plan

bottom of page